Feedback

STUDENTS: See the Story Link

TEACHERS:

• Thank you for knowing your topic and presented in a way that we all were able to understand, interact with and take back to our campus. Thank you for the breakfast, the snacks and the materials.
    Best training I’ve ever attended
  • I had small exposure to Code.org that I attended during some summer professional development. I am glad to have attended this training because it put things into sense as to how to incorporate this in the curriculum.
  • I really enjoyed this workshop and believe what I learned will help me when teaching code. I liked that the class size was small, and that I was able to have the instructors attention when needed. The pleasantly surprised at how beneficial the unplugged activities were.
  • Code.org is what the teachers need to be facilitate Computer Science awareness. It has lessons from Beginner Readers to Advanced Readers that will help build the students confidence in solving and creating problems. Thank you for bringing code.org to the teachers.
  • I will look forward for more professional development that may increase my knowledge in teaching Computer Science.
  • Ruth Hanson & Karen North are both awesome!!!
  • I really liked the Unplugged activities and how they tied in to Computer Science, which makes learning more accessible for those without technological devices permanently in the classroom and makes teachers of younger students more willing to incorporate computer science into their classrooms. I like that you can also keep track of students’ progress online as well.